Conditions of Sale
1 - Payment Terms
- Accounts will be opened following two satisfactory trade references.
- Normal payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
- Where discount is allowed for prompt payment, this discount will only be allowed if the payment is received by On Track Wholesale by the discount date.
- All goods shall remain the property of On Track Wholesale until they have been paid for in full.
2 - Prices
- All prices charged are determined by the price ruling at time of placing order and are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at the appropriate rate on the date of supply. Prices may vary from those published in the brochure.
3 - Deliveries
- There is no delivery fee on orders more than £150 (excl VAT).
- Orders less than £150 (excl VAT) will incur a £7 delivery fee.
- Where On Track Wholesale are able to make the delivery no charge will apply in this instance.
- If there is damage or a discrepancy with an order then contact must be made with On Track Wholesale within 48 hours of delivery. Every effort will be made to investigate and remedy the situation should an error be found.
- Delivery dates will be discussed and agreed with the customer upon the order being placed.
4 - Discount Terms
- There will be a 2.5% discount on invoices paid within 7 days of date of invoice.
- There will be a 10% discount for purchases collected and paid for from the trade counter.
5 - Bank Charges
- On Track Wholesale will invoice a customer for any banking charges incurred due to non clearance of cheques.
6 - Interest
- Interest of 2% a month will be charged on invoices that have not been settled within the payment terms.
7 - Termination
- Termination/withdrawal of service may occur for non payment or continual late payment of invoices or other reasons as determined by the Managing Director.
8 - Payment Methods
Payments can be made by:
- Cheque / Cash.
- Credit and debit card by PayPal Invoice.
- Directly into the Bank (our preffered method).